REMEDY_ASSIST. is committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of any personal information which you provide to us.
Collection of personal information
You may provide personal information to REMEDY_ASSIST. for a variety of reasons, including:
- to receive information about REMEDY_ASSIST.
- to become involved in REMEDY_ASSIST. promotions
- to purchase REMEDY_ASSIST. products
This personal information may include (without limitation) details such as your name, age, date of birth, address, zip code, mobile number, e-mail address, credit card details and other information which will allow REMEDY_ASSIST. to process the transaction.
Note that REMEDY_ASSIST. does not store credit card information.
The choice of how much information you provide to REMEDY_ASSIST. is yours. Of course, if you want to purchase REMEDY_ASSIST. products this will require certain information from you in order to provide the services.
How does REMEDY_ASSIST. use your Personal Information?
The personal information you provide to REMEDY_ASSIST. through our Website may be used by REMEDY_ASSIST. for the following purposes:
- to provide you with products you have purchased
- to provide you with information or other communications about REMEDY_ASSIST.
- to promote REMEDY_ASSIST.
- to analyze statistics in relation to consumer behavior at the REMEDY_ASSIST. website
If you choose to provide your personal details to REMEDY_ASSIST. you agree that your personal information may included as set out above.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Personal information collected by REMEDY_ASSIST. may be shared with any company within the REMEDY_ASSIST. group of companies.
We may disclose your personal information to our suppliers or other external third parties for analytics and data analysis, for outsourcing some of the functions and services relating to the purposes for which your personal information may be processed by REMEDY_ASSIST., for storage and otherwise to enhance our Services. When we contract external services providers, we may provide them with your personal information, but only to the extent required for them to fulfil that contract, or where you would reasonably expect REMEDY_ASSIST. to disclose it to a third party for a particular purpose.
We may disclose your personal information to social media platforms including, without limitation, Facebook so that the social media platforms may send you advertisements about REMEDY_ASSIST. and for analytics purposes.
If we send your details to Facebook they will be hashed before they are sent, and Facebook only briefly uses the data for matching purposes then deletes it: https://www.facebook.com/ads/manage/customaudiences/tos.php
If you wish to opt out of having your details provided to Facebook or other social media platforms, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell your personal information, whether collected on or offline, to other parties.
Security & storage of your information
REMEDY_ASSIST. takes reasonable steps to ensure the security of all information it collects, including that the information is protected from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. For example, your personal information may be stored and maintained in a secure cloud-based environment, which can be accessed only by authorized personnel. Some of these services are hosted by third parties. However, as no data transmission over the internet or information stored on servers accessible through the internet can be guaranteed to be fully secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you send to us or receive from us online.
Access, correction and complaints in relation to personal information
Access to personal information
You may request access to your personal information collected by REMEDY_ASSIST. Please send an email to email@example.com and we will endeavor to respond as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of receiving your request. There may be some legal or regulatory reason why access is denied or amendment refused. If this is so, we will tell you why.
Correction of personal information
If you believe any of your personal information held by REMEDY_ASSIST. is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, REMEDY_ASSIST. will take reasonable steps to correct the information. To request that your personal information be corrected or updated, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a complaint about the handling of your personal information, please send an email to email@example.com.
Links to other websites
REMEDY_ASSIST. is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any other website or service that is linked to a Website, or for the privacy practices of any third party social media or other service providers that you can access through a Website. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of those websites or service providers.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored in your computer’s memory and hard drive when you visit certain web pages. They are used to enable websites to function or to provide information to the owners of a website.
Analytical purposes: We use analytical cookies that allow us to recognize, measure and track visitors to our Website. This helps us to improve and develop the way our Website works, for example, by determining whether site visitors can find information easily, or by identifying the aspects of our Website that are of the most interest to them. For these purposes, we may store the following:
- the name of the domain from which you accessed the internet
- the date and time you accessed our Website
- the advert or internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our Website
- the pages you accessed while visiting our Website
- the device from which you accessed our Website
- the location from which you accessed our Website
In addition, we use a third party service providers, to provide certain analytics services to us in connection with the operation of the Website, including (without limitation) the collection and tracking of the data and information listed above. We may disclose visitor data, including personally identifiable information, to enable those third party service providers to provide such services.
- Usage preferences: Some of the cookies on our Website are activated when visitors to our site make a choice about their usage of the site. Our Website then ‘remember’ the setting preferences of the user concerned. This allows us to tailor aspects of our sites to the individual user.
- Functional purposes: Functional purpose cookies store information that is needed by our applications to process and operate. For example, where requests within an application involve multiple stages, cookies are used to store the information from each stage temporarily, in order to facilitate completion of the overall request.
Your cookie preferences
- To make full use of our Website, your computer or mobile device will need to accept cookies, as our sites will not function properly without them. In addition, cookies are required in order to provide you with personalized features on our website.
- Amending cookie preferences